QGA brings the highest level of experience from all corners of the national political arena, ranging from the White House, Executive Branch agencies, the U.S. Congress and other government agencies to non-governmental organizations (NGOs). We work to consistently and effectively represent the interests of our clients to U.S. government policymakers. For more than ten years, we have helped clients constructively engage policymakers and thought leaders to promote good policies and defend against government overreach.
QGA has successfully represented clients on a wide range of industries and issues—from trade agreements, financial services, commerce, technology to healthcare. In each matter, we have worked with our clients to ensure that we work towards a clear objective and outcome. Often succeeding in cases where others have failed. We have represented our clients before the following agencies and entities:
- The United States Congress -- both before Senators and Congressmen. All 20 full committees in the House of Representatives and 16 standing committees in the Senate;
- The Executive Office of the President (EOP), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and other White House offices;
- The Department of Justice, Department of Commerce, and U.S. Treasury;
- The U.S. Department of State and the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) for international matters; and
- The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC), among others.